This is list of some of the links that I found interesting
because they provide additional information about
Scotland and things Scottish.
Some give more information about the images in my photographs.
Some simply give more information about places I would have liked to have gone.
A few provide information about the stories and legends we learned of while in Scotland.
- Alphabetical List of Scottish Castles on the Web
- Blair Castle
- BritRail Ltd - Discover the UK and Ireland with BritRail's travel passes
- Caithness Glass
- Clan MacKenzie Video - by Albavision, Inverness Scotland
- Dark Isle - Stone Circles and Cairns of Scotland
- Dave McKenzie's Guide to Scotland - (Humorous, but possibly useful.)
- Dewar's World of Whisky
- Discover the Highlands of Scotland
- Eilean Donan Castle - The Internet Guide to Scotland
- Eilean Donan Castle Scotland
- Electric Scotland
- Fort George: 18th century military barracks and visitor attraction, Inverness, Scotland
- Geoffrey (Tailor) Highland Crafts LTD.
- Glenfinnan on the Road to the Isles, West Highlands of Scotland
- Glenmorangie Distillery
- Heavy Horse Tours West Highland (Isle of Skye)
- Hector Russell Kiltmakers (Warning: Automatic Music)
- Holidays in Scotland - Scottish Tourist Board - Accommodation, Transport, Activities and Events
- Holidays in Scotland - Scottish Tourist Board - Search for Accommodation
- House of Tartan
- Images from the Island of Iona, Scotland
- Isle of Mull and Iona Chamber of Commerce, Scotland.
- Loch Ness Home Page
- Loch Ness Scotland - The Official Loch Ness Monster Exhibition
- Map of Strathpeffer area
- National Trust for Scotland - Guardian of Scotland's historic, architectural and natural heritage
- North Highlands
- Scone Palace
- Scottish Crannog Centre
- Scottish Heritage Land Sales
- Scottish Scenery - Ben Wyvis and Strathpeffer
- Skye Silver - silver and gold brooches, pendants and earrings in unique Celtic and Scottish designs.
- St. Andrews, Scotland - The Essential Golf Reference Page
- Stones of Scotland - Stones of Scotland
- Tain Silver
- Tartan Day Parade
- The Ben Wyvis Hotel, Strathpeffer
- The Brahan Seer
- The Gathering of the Clans - devoted to all things Scottish.
- The National Trust For Scotland
- The Road to the Isles: from Fort William to Mallaig, Highlands of Scotland
- The Scottish Folklore Page
- Traffic & Weather Reports for UK Motorways & Cities (Scotland, England & Wales only)
- Tulloch Castle
- University of Strathclyde in Glasgow
- USA Gateway to Great Britain: England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland
- Web Cams; Edinburgh Royal Mile, Inverness, Glasgow
- Wherever you're travelling in the UK or to Europe...GoByCoach.com
Reproduction of the photographs, graphics, logos and text
on this and all pages of this website
for any commercial use whatsoever is forbidden.
|You are Visitor|
Since September 15, 2000